MINIMUM DRIVER GUIDELINES
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier guidelines.
- Must have a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements, or Chauffeur
- License (where applicable) in state of residence.
- No current license suspension or revocation.
- A work permit is not acceptable.
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violations with in the last three years as follows:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 M.P.H. or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local law or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident or failure to report an accident.
D. No more than 4 moving violations in the past 36 months, and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months.
E. No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor within 3 years. (disabling damage means damage that precludes departure of any motor vehicle from the scene of an accident in its usual manner in daylight after simple repairs. This includes damaged vehicles that are driveable, but would incur further damage, if so driven.)
F. A minimum of 2 years experience in the operation of tractor/trailer equipment.
1. LCV card
2. Minimum of 6 months on the doubles and triples endorsement.
G. Must be 23 years old. (Drivers 25 years old and older are encouraged.)
[if !supportEmptyParas] [endif]
A. Must have own tools.
B. Must have experience in trucks, trailers and equipment.
C. Must be in good physical condition. (able to bend, lift, turn, and climb on, in and under the